CORE ESSENTIALS FAST TRACK PROGRAM (CEFTP) INFO
Core Essentials Program (CEP)
Core Essentials Fast Track Program (CEFTP)
The Core Essentials Fast Track Program far exceeded expectations – great learning format! Unbelievably unique experience. I feel blessed and proud to be trained under the Coach U “banner.” ~ Dean Long
CORE ESSENTIALS FAST TRACK PROGRAM(tm) (CEFTP) INFO
The Core Essentials Fast Track Program™ is Coach U's flagship program - join our six-day, face-to-face intensive followed by an eight-hour TeleCourse over four weeks, the Establishing Yourself as a Coach course. The CEFTP is offered around the world, and thousands of professional coaches to people who just want to enrich their lives have graduated from the program.
Coach U's Core Essentials Programs are the beginning 77 hours of Coach U’s fully approved ICF Accredited Coach Training Program (ACTP) track. As part of the larger ACTP offerings, the Core Essentials Program and the Core Essentials Fast Track Program hours are approved as ACSTH hours and can be used for professional credentialing with the ICF. Our flagship Core Essentials Fast Track Program offers beginner and intermediate courses to develop core coaching competency at the ICF’s Associate Certified Coach (ACC) level, knowledge in developing an internal or external coaching practice or business, and personal development for sustainable success in coaching. These skills are essential for coaches providing individual and/or organizational coaching services. These programs, enhanced with invaluable practice and project labs, have been carefully designed to teach you core coaching skills, deepen your personal foundation and learn practical business development skills as efficiently and conveniently as possible.
- Explore a rich conversation in regards to meeting ethical guidelines and professional standards
- Establishing the coaching agreement verbally and in writing for successful relationships
- Co-creating a respectful, open, trusting relationship
- The Being of coaching and demonstrating Coaching Presence
- How to listen actively and contextually
- Using powerful discovery questioning
- Using neutral direct communication to create new awareness
- Supporting others in designing actions for goal achievement
- The Art of managing progress and accountability without telling people what to do and how to do it
- Myths and misconceptions in coaching – teaching how prospective individuals and organizations can easily spot an untrained coach
- Distinctions between professional coaching and other professional roles
- Learning how to get out of your own way using Coach U’s Personal Foundation concepts
- Determining elements of your ideal coaching practice followed by implementation strategies
- Finding your strengths in coaching and whether or not to specialize
- Knowing which tools, assessments and surveys, out of several hundred, that would be best for each demographic group or coachee
- Experiencing coaching people with different learning styles, personalities, cultures, and roles
The training and coaching philosophy is rooted in Coach U’s Guiding Principles™. Participants will gain practical skills and knowledge in the Guiding Principles™ throughout the course.
The following are required for successful completion of the CEFTP:
- 77-hours of training: 6-day live, face-to-face intensive + 4-week Establishing Yourself as a Coach TeleCourse
- Group project completion
- Online exams, self-tests
- Client coaching hours, logged
- Agreement to uphold the ICF’s Code of Ethics
Successful completion grants the Core Essentials Graduate designation. Graduates may then apply for their ICF Associate Certified Coach designation via the ICF's ASTCH pathway. Coaches then proceed to enroll enrollment in the Coach U or Corporate Coach U Advanced Coach Training Program, leading to the Coach U Certified Graduate designation. On average, participants graduate from the CEFTP within two to six months after the EYAAC has been completed.
In addition, CEFTP participants may re-take courses for free in the Core Essentials Program™ for up to six months following the completion of the EYAAC. The Core Essentials Program™ is a TeleCourse based program covering the same course content as the CEFTP.
The Core Essentials Fast Track Program™ offers the best of both worlds – face-to-face immersion on the front end with weekly courses for implementation and fine-tuning for six months.
In addition to the program, students invest in three textbooks as well as travel, accommodations and some meals.